little secret <3

It's been a while since I'm awy frm weaving... So, I've come to a situation where I think Ive found who I am.. After talking with an old friend of mine, I told her my fear about my n her relationship stories.. =) it's funny that we both have similarities in some part of our love lifes n even Our normal life.. We've accountered problems where there are 2 Mr that have very similar attitudes n so on... As for me, I found that I was really selfish,non-independent??? I often say out promises that I don't even do which hurt those people I love get hurt.. I seek out questions frm my lovely friend,"why did that happen?"... N she explained that I could not stay the same if u want a better life n relationship.. She even SCREAMED at me (even she's not here in syd).. xD BUT that's what friend should N must do to 'slap' me.. Inoften think too negative n created drama even if there's nothing to worry about.. I guess I really have to listen n start evolving into a better n even more mature person as a whole =) life is never been bad.. I will have to believe n trust!!! Mmm soo who is feeling down n negative??? It's okayyyyy, ur not wrong.. That will give u a chance to see the bright sun behind all that clouds... I'm gona stop blabbering n sleep.. Or else this will become a full mess of random words hhhhhhh.. C y'all in nxt session of my lil life storiess... <3 trishhh.. With lots of lovee

0 comments: